Re: show whitespace problems by default in diff-mode

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: show whitespace problems by default in diff-mode
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 06:15:55 +0200

Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> writes:

> The feature we are talking about here is exclusively about
> highlighting the "introduced trailing whitespace"...

More precisely, the highlighting affects additions *and* removals of
trailing whitespace. The idea is that the diff shall not contain noise
due to alterations on the amount of trailing whitespaces contained in
the file. Avoid the addition of new trailing whitespace is a special
case of this scenario.

--
Óscar