Re: message-mode is now default?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: message-mode is now default?
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 23:00:13 -0400

> I do not have time to fix my mail setup right now, it is not as easy
> as reverting mail-user-agent, if it was then I would have done it.

By "use M-x report-emacs bug", I just meant:

  send it to address@hidden rather than address@hidden and
  write it as a bug report (i.e. with a clear description of what you
  did, what happened, and what you expected to happen instead).

This of course presumes that if you can send to emacs-devel, you can
also send to bug-gnu-emacs.  If you really can send it to bug-gnu-emacs,
then send it to emacs-devel, but please write it as a bug-report.

        Stefan