Re: mode-line colors are too hard to distinguish

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: mode-line colors are too hard to distinguish
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 22:24:51 +0200

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 10:20 PM, Jan Djärv<address@hidden> wrote:

> Lennart Borgman skrev:
>>
>> ... at least I found them to be that.
>>
>> How about using corresponding system colors as defaults? Are those
>> available on all system from the window managers?
>>

> What exactly are "corresponding system colors"? Mode-lines aren't very
> common.

I thought of the colors that are used for window manager windows title
bars. But maybe the suggestion is not the best since they are more
choosen to be pretty than to be readable. Mode lines are for reading
too.

But I think default colors that more helps to find the active window
would be very good.