Re: Fiddling with the menus

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Fiddling with the menus
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 07:00:13 +0800

Lennart Borgman wrote:
BTW, there are many things that could be in the menus. For example I
just had to use the tag commands to find my way in the Emacs sources.
I use them very seldom so I always forget them and have to look them
up again.

It is quite a bit irritating that they are not in the menus. I would
suggest putting them under goto. Just make a submenu

   Edit / Go to / Tags

How about not making submenus three levels deep and putting them directly under Edit / Go To where they already are?

e more appropriate under Edit / Search ;-)