Re: Why are there two dolist?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Why are there two dolist?
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 02:59:50 +0200

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 2:54 AM, Miles Bader<address@hidden> wrote:
> Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:
>> I do not understand your code above, but is not the conclusion that
>> the cl-macs.el version does not do what it is supposed to do? What
>> value does it have then? (Perhaps it can be fixed, I don't know.)
>
> It need not work perfectly to have value.

That is very true. But there is more reasons to wonder what positive
values it have since it seems not to do what it is supposed to to, at
least not here.

It has both negative and positive values I suppose. But it is worth
noting them. Putting a note on them so this is not forgotten. The
example Harald gave should be a good note to put there.

Maybe nothing more has to be done, but I think this would be good.
Otherwise we are perhaps just wasting time.