Re: new Emacs HELLO file??

From: Daniel Clemente
Subject: Re: new Emacs HELLO file??
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 07:46:47 +0200

El sáb, ago 29 2009 a les 04:16, 川幡 太一 va escriure:

> FYI: I've also collected the followings, but I thought putting all of
> them would make the file too much Latin-script centric, too much
> difficult for verification.

  Not every language you listed uses Latin script. Urdu, for instance, could be
interesting to include.

  In addition there are some errors in your listing. For instance what you
listed as Catalan is Breton. In Catalan it would be „Hola, Bon dia“ (Hi, good
day“).

Bon dia