Re: VC top of the tree diff and log

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: VC top of the tree diff and log
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 03:36:17 +0300

>>> See what I currently have.  What do you think?
>>
>> Here's an updated version that implements both top of the tree log

I think for the top of the tree log we should support doing it from the
dired buffer of the top directory of the tree.  Currently vc refuses to
do this with the error message:

  Buffer emacs is not associated with a file

where `emacs' is the top directory of the emacs git tree.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/