Re: VC top of the tree diff and log

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: VC top of the tree diff and log
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 12:42:28 +0900

Juri Linkov <address@hidden> writes:
> I think for the top of the tree log we should support doing it from the
> dired buffer of the top directory of the tree.

I agree, that would be very useful and very natural.

I tend to have dired buffers sitting around for my project anyway -- and
usually _not_ vc-dir buffers -- and I often find myself trying to use
vc-... commands in them (which fail of course), even though I know they
won't work... :/

-Miles

--
Egotist, n. A person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.