Re: Replace selective-display in Gnus

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: Replace selective-display in Gnus
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:34:04 +0900

Katsumi Yamaoka writes:

 > `next-single-char-property-change' used in `gnus-summary-show-thread'
 > is not available in XEmacs 21.4 and SXEmacs.

You could also file a feature request against fsf-compat[1],
especially in cases like this where the mainline has synched.  In
XEmacs 21.5, it's probably portable Lisp code, maybe even a macro,
anyway.

Footnotes:
[1]  I'd rather apologize every time than change a name that is used
in a large number of 3rd party libraries.  Sorry!