Re: How to recognize keyboard insertion?

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: How to recognize keyboard insertion?
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 05:46:57 +0000

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

I think you should name the apps, so that people can judge for
themselves whether those are "generally high quality" implementations
if they have experience with them.

Actually, I think they just break down to gtk+/pango based, qt based, and openoffice. qt and openoffice aren't magically displaying eastern arabic numerals sometimes like gkt+/pango does, but otherwise seem similar in my (cursory) tests.