Re: dns.el keywords comm

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: dns.el keywords comm
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 11:17:31 +1100

Ah, and yet more keywords I had kicking around from a grep of files
without known keywords

        * arc-mode.el: Add "Keywords: files", so the details in its
        commentary can be reached from finder-by-keyword.
        * textmodes/dns-mode.el: Add "Keywords: comm".  It's only an
        editing mode, but it's comms related and sgml-mode.el has "comm"
        on that basis too.
        * textmodes/bibtex-style.el: Add "Keywords: tex".
        * international/isearch-x.el, international/ja-dic-cnv.el,
        international/ja-dic-utl.el, international/kkc.el:
        Add "Keywords: i18n", so they can be reached from finder-by-keyword.

I wondered if ja-dic-cnv.el was slightly internal, but if it's not
advertised somewhere then nobody will know it exists. :-)