Re: Clipboard madness

From: Kenichi Handa
Subject: Re: Clipboard madness
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 13:22:14 +0900

In article <address@hidden>, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:

> I am trying to send copy the summary text from an article in
> PDF-format which I am reading with Acrobat Reader. It does not work
> well at all in this case. For example ">" becomes "4". Some spaces
> disappears.
[...]
> The PDF I am reading is the full-text PDF from The British Journal of
> Psychiatry 2007 v. 191, p. 373-374 (Kisely and Campbell). It is
> available on this page:

>   http://bjp.rcpsych.org/content/vol191/issue5/

> I am just copying the text in "Summary", after that word (from
> "Supervised" to the end of the paragraph).

I see that problem on GNU/Linux Ubunto too, not only with
Emacs but also with the other applications; gnome-terminal,
gedit, etc.  Even more, I see the problem when I paste it to
the search box of acroread itself.

So, I think there's no way to fix it on Emacs side.

---
Kenichi Handa
address@hidden