Re: support for bzr shelve/unshelve in vc-dir

From: Martin Pool
Subject: Re: support for bzr shelve/unshelve in vc-dir
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 12:49:53 +1100

2009/12/19 Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden>:
> FYI: the FSF policy is to require a copyright assignment from someone
> that submits a number of small patches, so it's not possible to work
> around the copyright requirement by splitting a larger change into many
> smaller ones.

OK, noted.

> It looks like bzr unshelve --keep will make it into the next version,
> thanks for taking care of it!

In fact it's in bzr 2.1b4
<https://edge.launchpad.net/bzr/+milestone/2.1.0b4> released last
week.  2.1 will have its final release in February next year but it's
quite ok to use now.

If you think anything else is stalling or needs help, don't hesitate
to ask.  I know there is one more request there about just showing the
diff (not applying it) for which someone is being mentored iirc.

--
Martin