Re: Handling invisible text in bidirectional display

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Handling invisible text in bidirectional display
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 03:56:14 -0500

> From: Kenichi Handa <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden, address@hidden
> Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:40:15 +0900
>
> > I will also need to tell you how to find the necessary
> > information in the glyph row struct.
>
> Sorry, but I don't know that much about 'struct glyph_row'.
> All my work has been down without investigatng it in detail.

No need for any detailed investigation.  There's a flag there now that
you will need to consult, it tells you whether the glyphs in the row
are reversed (for paragraphs whose base direction is R2L).  That's
about it.  (There are a few more flags and values in struct glyph, but
that can wait for later.)