Re: merge conlict?

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: merge conlict?
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 04:38:42 +0900

Karl Fogel writes:

 > But since some people may be expecting me to maintain BzrForEmacsDevs,
 > this is an explicit request for someone who understands what the heck
 > has been concluded here to please update the page if necessary!

I think the change that Stefan made (setting append_revisions_only
true in the branch configuration on Savannah) is exactly what is
needed to prevent repetitions.

In particular, *no* config changes are needed in personal branches,
and no changes are needed to developer workflows that *don't* cause
the problem.

We may expect queries about this from users (cf.
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg00237.html,
from another project), but until they happen we can't judge whether
BzrForEmacsDevs needs to be updated to address it.