Re: libxpm-3.5.7-w32-src package on website

From: Christoph
Subject: Re: libxpm-3.5.7-w32-src package on website
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 07:36:45 -0700

On 2/20/2010 11:48 PM, Jason Rumney wrote:
It is included, but in the src subdirectory.

Doh! You are right. That would have made too much sense. Sorry.

If a new version of libxpm has been released and is available from
GnuWin32, then it may be better to use that version.  When I put the src
package on ftp.gnu.org, the GnuWin32 version was several versions out of
date and had known security related bugs
Apparently, I got confused with the versions from GnuWin32 and xorg:

GnuWin32's version is still based on an older one, but they apparently made the change to get rid of the Macros.
xorg's latest version is 5.7.8 which still has the macros in it.

Never mind then.

Thanks,
Christoph