RE: Emacs 23.1.93 pretest

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Emacs 23.1.93 pretest
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 07:42:27 -0800

> Originally, I planned to make the release branch and switch
> the trunk to Emacs 24 development on Monday...
> let's postphone the branching, and see where we stand in
> about a week.

>> Emacs pretest 23.1.93 is now available for download via
>> FTP, at the following location:
>> ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/emacs-23.1.93.tar.gz

How's feedback from Windows users working out for ya (and I don't mean just
build reports)? Gettin' any?

There's no 23.1.93 at http://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/emacs/pretest/windows/, even
though that's the advertised purpose of this GNU directory. The last post there
is 23.1.91.

(And no 23.1.93 binary on Lennart's site.)