Re: Wrong type error in dbus method

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Wrong type error in dbus method
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 21:35:45 +0200

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

> I would post a patch, but i'm afraid of bazaar.

Thanks a lot, I'll do later this week. (Or you send the patch to me;
I'll commit it for you).

Btw, I do all commits via vc, so I don't need to remember which traps I
could enter with bzr. Maybe I will learn once all the advantages bzr has
brought to us, for the time being my cvs-like behaviour seems to be
sufficient.

> thi

Best regards, Michael.