Re: Blocking call to accept-process-output with quit inhibited!! [11 tim

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Blocking call to accept-process-output with quit inhibited!! [11 times]
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 00:54:40 +0200

>>> Well...  `error' is a Lisp function, so I can't really call it from
>>> there?
>> error is also a C function, see eval.c.
> Right.  I'm still not getting any backtraces, though.

Sometimes the debugger is disabled because we're in the middle of
a special situation (e.g. during redisplay).  So maybe that's
the problem.

You may want to place a C breakpoint on the `message' (aka `error') call
and use xbacktrace from GDB when you hit it.  It's not as
convenient, tho.

        Stefan