Re: Emacs Windows FAQ

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs Windows FAQ
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 06:38:31 -0400

    The Emacs FAQ is maintained as part of Emacs, in docs/misc/faq.texi.
    If you want, we could include the text you wrote in the Emacs FAQ.

Please do copy that text to there.
But don't delete it from the Emacs Windows FAQ now.

I don't have any opinion about deleting the entire Emacs Windows FAQ.
If it is totally obsolete, maybe we should delete it entirely.
But unless/until that occurs, please leave my added text in it.

Would someone like to go through it looking for whatever parts
are still useful, and copy those parts elsewhere?