Emacs on Windows crashes when hitting many keys

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: Emacs on Windows crashes when hitting many keys
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:48:51 +0100

I like to frequent an IRC channel which is pretty crazy. Flooding is
common and instead of writing "lol" we like to bash the keys on our
keyboards and sending the results, along the lines of
"ALRDCOEINOEHTINOEHTNIHOENTIHOENTETHIONE".

Weird as that may sound, sometimes when I do this I accidentally hit
Ctrl instead of Shift, resulting in all kinds of crazy key
combinations. This often simply hangs Emacs. Its CPU usage is at 0
percent and memory usage is negligible.

How can I debug this?

--
Deniz Dogan