Re: About custom themes

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: About custom themes
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 08:23:50 +0100

Chong Yidong <address@hidden> writes:

>> So how about adding specially named themes
>>
>>   dev-<username>-[<themename>-]theme.el,
>>
>> which are themes people contributing to Emacs are using at that point
>> of time?
>
> Agreed; I would welcome this.

Ok, then I'll do that in a minute.

BTW: I still haven't figured out how to customize a face in a (currently
loaded) theme.  Now I use customize-face, and copy the resulting face
spec from `custom-set-faces' to the right `custom-theme-set-faces', but
there must be a better way of doing that, right?

Bye,
Tassilo