Re: Still unable to build trunk

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Re: Still unable to build trunk
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:16:21 -0500

Jan Djärv <address@hidden> writes:

> Running autoreconf -I m4 solved this for me.

I had to do autoreconf -I m4 --force.

The point, though, is that configure should not complete successfully if
the Makefiles that it generates cannot be used to make Emacs, due to a
missing aclocal.m4 or whatever other reason.  Nor should configure
produce a set of Makefiles that causes `make' to infloop.  That's a bug.