Windows binaries - trunk or release branch or both?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Windows binaries - trunk or release branch or both?
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 11:04:19 +0100

Hi Sean,

I just got a question whether I had some new windows binaries for the
trunk. I have, but I do not upload them any more since I believe you
do that.

However I can't find information about that. Do you upload binaries
from the trunk or the release branch or both? Where is the information
about this?

Perhaps it would be good if you updated EmacsWiki here:

  http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/CategoryWThirtyTwo