Re: interjecting a custom epa passphrase prompt

From: Thomas Lynch
Subject: Re: interjecting a custom epa passphrase prompt
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 03:43:02 +0000 (UTC)

Ah, this is awful. I am writing am writing an automated program where many
passphrases are being generated, but the call back to get the passphrase is not
working. Why would someone who doesn't know my needs make a design decision that
can't even be worked around and break my code?  The SUSE update distribution has
dependencies on gpg 2 and looks like other things will break if I uninstall it.