Automated builds

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Automated builds
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 21:04:09 -0400

>> Seemly the problem was introduced in rev 104693

> There is no need for these kind of reports any more, because this:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-buildstatus/2011-06/msg00011.html
> and this
> http://hydra.nixos.org/build/1132466
> tell us this automatically.

Indeed.  And the next step for me in this line is for those build
reports to automatically open and close bug-reports (ideally, the
subject of the bug-report should be the error message pertaining to the
problem, which in general can't be obtained automatically, but in many
cases it shouldn't be that hard to find it by diffing the output
against last successful build and looking for "error" in the new part
of the output).

        Stefan