RE: Usage examples of dedicated windows and popup frames?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Usage examples of dedicated windows and popup frames?
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 02:43:15 -0700

> Do you take special steps with the Ediff frame?  That's the
> other problem case I'm seeing with multiple frames and focus
> on Windows/MacOSX.

No, I don't think so.  Well, maybe - I use an old file ediff+.el, but it doesn't
seem to have anything in it related to frames.  I doubt it's relevant here.  I
had forgotten that I even used it, to tell the truth.
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/download/ediff%2b.el

I typically use `ediff-buffers'.  In my setup (non-nil `pop-up-frames' etc.),
each of the two buffers is typically in its own frame; those (portrait) frames
are side by side; and the Ediff Control Panel (buffer `Ediff') is a separate
(tiny) frame.

You didn't say what kinds of problems you see.