Re: No sources for lisp/international/uni-*.el?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: No sources for lisp/international/uni-*.el?
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2011 20:29:25 -0400

    Could somebody please explain how this issue is different from the
    recent one with the CEDET grammar files?

According to my not totally reliable memory, we concluded that both
forms of these files were equally valid as the "source code", because
they were equally handy for making any changes.

Can someone else confirm this?

--
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation