Re: more on starttls, gnutls-cli and using tls for mail

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: more on starttls, gnutls-cli and using tls for mail
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:28:12 -0400

Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden> writes:
>Heheh.  OK.  You really, really want a dynamic backend then.  No
>problem.
>
>First, look at the definition of `auth-sources'.  You need to augment
>the list of backends:
>
>[...]

Ted, thanks for this amazingly detailed mail!  It'll be my starting
point.  I wish I could start right away, but unfortunately can't, due to
time constraints.  Once I do, I'll try to make something re-usable, and
leave the Info pages in better shape than I found them, to at least "pay
forward" for your valuable guidance.

-K