Re: OAuth2 implementation in Elisp

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: OAuth2 implementation in Elisp
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:17:02 -0500

j> Julien Danjou <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]
j> Just for the record, this is possible in the xwidget branch!

>> Is there a plan to merge that branch with the trunk?

j> Hopefully in the Emacs 25 timeframe, but the branch needs way more
j> testing. I'm using it as my main Emacs so it has okay stability now, but
j> it has only been tested on Fedora 15. Furthermore I've hand-waved a lot
j> of issues, so it needs some further quality improvements as well.

Thanks for explaining.  It sounds like the best approach to the OAuth2
problem.

Ted