Re: save-buffer: avoid data loss on interrupt

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: save-buffer: avoid data loss on interrupt
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 21:40:23 -0500

I generally like the idea of making buffer-save atomic, but there are
two problems:
- non-trivial issues w.r.t breaking hard links and preserving access rights.
- we can't change any part of this while we're in feature freeze anyway.
The second problem means we have time to work through the first problem.

        Stefan