Re: Mac OS-compatible ports

From: Jan Djärv
Subject: Re: Mac OS-compatible ports
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 11:48:32 +0100

Hello.

1 jan 2012 kl. 02:54 skrev YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu <address@hidden>:

> What about the "Lisp evaluation inside read_socket_hook" problem
> on the GNUstep port?  Is your idea for Cocoa (Mac OS X 10.5 or
> later) applicable to GNUstep, or do you have another idea?

If GNUstep provides the same API, it is applicable, but I have to get GNUstep
up and running first to check. Their documentation says no, but that might not
be up to date.

But I'm sure some solution can be found. It does not need to be the same as for
OSX.

On another note, could your font backend be plugged in in Emacs 24?  Would it
be worthwhile?

   Jan D.