Re: delayed-warnings-hook versus deferred-action-function

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: delayed-warnings-hook versus deferred-action-function
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 11:02:22 +0100

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 09:32, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can you give an example of something I might want to use this for?

Anything for which you would use display-warning, if you want the user
to be able to filter it.

Or any warning that happens at an inconvenient time and would be
better delayed. The only specific example I have in mind right now of
this case is the one I already mentioned: errors during redisplay.

    Juanma