Re: A patch for enforcing double-width CJK character display

From: 黄建忠
Subject: Re: A patch for enforcing double-width CJK character display
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 14:10:24 +0800

Miles,

Another try:
Another "Lucida Sans TypeWriter" from Oracle JDK 1.6.
"Sazanami Mincho" from
"http://ja.cooltext.com/Download-Font-%E3%81%95%E3%81%96%E3%81%AA%E3%81%BF%E6%98%8E%E6%9C%9D+Sazanami+Mincho";

The width of this "lucida" font is correct in Emacs, and the font
display had no problem after cjk fix.

Maybe your system have a buggy "Lucida Sans TypeWriter" font, you can
try the lucida font released with JDK.
Hope the problem can be fixed.

于 2012年04月17日 13:52, Miles Bader 写道:

--