transplant revisions between unrelated projects

From: Lluís
Subject: transplant revisions between unrelated projects
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 18:13:32 +0200

First of all, sorry for the cross-posting, but I though this might be of
interest to people on all these lists.

I've pulled together a small bazaar plugin to transplant revisions between
totally unrelated projects, with the support to select which are these file,
together with regular expressions to rename them on the way.

You can find the code here:

    https://launchpad.net/bzr-tp/trunk

This will give some more details on how to use it:

    bzr help transplant

Right now it has no support to establish revisions to ignore during the
transplant, but it will be easy to add given the current state.

Another not-supported feature is transplanting changes into another project
(tp-to as opposed to tp-from).

Unfortunately, bzr-transplant was already taken, so I took bzr-tp as the project
name in launchapd :)

Oh! And it didn't yet have much testing on real-world projects, so look for the
TODOs and Unimplemented exceptions :)

Thanks,
  Lluis

 Tollbooth