Re: Have Mac OS X-related patches; need papers.

From: John Wiegley
Subject: Re: Have Mac OS X-related patches; need papers.
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 21:26:45 -0500

> As for the ones I have committed, you would normally be able to use
> launchpad's web UI to look at them, but right now that seems to be having
> trouble, so your best bet is probably to either grab the branch or try
> something with "bzr missing", like so:

Good stuff.

I've been trying for a week to get Emacs to run with "clang -O4", but at that
optimization level one of the red-black tree pointers get overwritten with a
bad value.  Debugging it involves reading a lot of assembly code, and I just
ran out of steam.  Would you be willing to work on the problem with me?

John