Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r111061: Fix for bad test in ruby-mode-tests.el

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: /srv/bzr/emacs/trunk r111061: Fix for bad test in ruby-mode-tests.el.
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 00:00:15 +0400

On 03.12.2012 23:48, Stefan Monnier wrote:
What about the third question? Last time I've seen a discussion about
whitespace style in Emacs codebase, I think it was somewhat of a consensus
that spaces > tabs (which is also my preference), but doing whitespace-only
commits was declared verboten, so I can't just revert that part of
the change.

There are better things to do in life than worry about how the
whitespace you don't see is represented internally,

Sure, there are. But I do see it, courtesy of whitespace-mode.

--Dmitry