Re: company.el status?

From: Nikolaj Schumacher
Subject: Re: company.el status?
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2013 19:27:58 +0100

On 2013-03-07 18:37, Dmitry Gutov wrote:
What is the status of company-mode here? As far as I can see, no one
maintains it, and the elpa branch and the git repository have both
diverged from each other

[...]

I sent some messages to address@hidden with feedback and a patch a few
months ago, and haven't heard back since.
Hello Dmitry,

sorry, I must have been too busy and then forgotten about them eventually.

The sad truth is, I can't seem to find the time to take care of company-mode properly, especially since I currently don't get to use Emacs much at all.
Is copyright assignment still in effect, or has Nikolaj retracted it? In
the former case, it shouldn't be too hard for me to merge everything
valuable from git to elpa.
No, of course it's still in effect.
Now, I have two patches of my own, and there might be more coming
(https://github.com/dgutov/company/commits/master).
If you have the time and interest in working on it, you have my blessing to take over maintainership and make any changes you deem fit.

kind regards,
Nikolaj Schumacher