Re[2]: Incorrect error message for file operation in Windows

From: Ivanov Dmitry
Subject: Re[2]: Incorrect error message for file operation in Windows
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 20:45:25 +0400

> Can you describe in detail what do
> you mean by 'My user doesn't have the right to write to "e:/video"'?
> What kind of filesystem is on drive E:, and why cannot your user write there?

The filesystem is NTFS. OS: Windows XP SP3. I am working as an ordinary user,
who can only read from E:\video, and can not write there.

I am trying to copy the file into this dir, checking what error will Emacs give.

I tried the same code in Emacs 24.3 - same error:

(condition-case ex
     (copy-file "~/.emacs.d/drupal.el" "e:/video")
         ('error (message (format "Caught exception: [%s]" ex))))

"no such file or directory" instead of "permission denied".