Re: eww

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: eww
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 21:29:25 +0300

EWW looks quite good, thanks.  A few comments, based on 5 min of using
it:

 . Mouse clicks on hyper links don't do what I'd expect in a Web
   browser.

 . Images embedded in the pages somehow get newlines before and after
   them, which looks ugly: each image is alone on its own line.  E.g.,
   in Wikipedia, look at any page that shows formulae.  Ugly.

 . Need more key bindings (I see only 3 for now).  E.g., using 'p' to
   go to the previous URL should be augmented by at least M-<left>.

 . Buttons on the tool bar are sorely missed.