Re: Info: Console Vs GUI difference?

From: Dmitri Paduchikh
Subject: Re: Info: Console Vs GUI difference?
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2013 22:35:44 +0600

Raman, how about this code?

(defun emacspeak-error-handler (err context func)
  (let ((err-msg (concat context (error-message-string err)))
        (emacspeak-speak-messages nil)
        (dtk-stop-immediately nil))
    (dtk-stop)
    (message "%s"
             (concat err-msg
                     (if func (concat " (" (symbol-name func) ")") "")))
    (ding)
    (dtk-speak err-msg)))

Also note that add-function is not available in Emacs 24.3.

--
With best regards
Dmitri Paduchikh