epg: "byte-code: Opening output file: integer-or-marker-p, nil" when sav

From: Karl Voit
Subject: epg: "byte-code: Opening output file: integer-or-marker-p, nil" when saving
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 20:24:47 +0100

Hi!

I've got emacs-snapshot from [1]:
    Architecture: amd64
    Version: 2:20140101-1~bpo70+1

When I try to save a file like secret.gpg (Org-mode) with epg, I
get:

"byte-code: Opening output file: integer-or-marker-p, nil"

... and it does not save my changes.

I am no Emacs export and therefore I rely on your help to track this
issue further down if necessary.

Thanks for your help!

  1. http://emacs.naquadah.org/
--
All in all, one of the most disturbing things today is the definitive
fact that the NSA, GCHQ, and many more government organizations are