Aquamacs branch

From: Eric S. Raymond
Subject: Aquamacs branch
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 03:54:02 -0500 (EST)

I have been thinking about this and it appears to me that the map I
need to generate is not "all mirror hashes to all modified hashes" but
"all mirror hashes of merge-to-Aquamacs parents to corresponding
modified hashes". That should be good enough to knit the Aqumacs
branch back into the converted repo

I want to develop a repeatable procedure for this to use on other
private branches.

Is there someplace I can clone the Aquamacs repo from?

When your hammer is C++, everything begins to look like a thumb.
                -- Steve Hoflich on compl.lang.c++