Re: poker.el: Texas Holdem for lisp/play/

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: poker.el: Texas Holdem for lisp/play/
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 08:50:54 -0400

> Because I initially thought lisp/play deserves some more "real" games :-)
> However, I can also go for ELPA, if this is what is prefered these days.

Yes, I prefer adding packages to GNU ELPA these days, unless they're
"core" packages (i.e. likely used by default, by most users, or by many
other packages).

Some GNU ELPA packages may later move into core, of course, or
alternatively (sadly, this hasn't been worked out yet) the Emacs release
would/will bundle up some GNU ELPA packages.

> How do I apply for an account such that I can commit to ELPA?

Ask for membership in the "emacs" group, from your savannah account.

        Stefan