Re: poker.el: Texas Holdem for lisp/play/

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: poker.el: Texas Holdem for lisp/play/
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 15:14:38 +0200

On 2014-05-13 14:56, Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> writes:

>> However, I can also go for ELPA, if this is what is prefered these
>> days.  How do I apply for an account such that I can commit to ELPA?  Or
>> is that handled by someone for me?
>
> Ooh, ooh! I just went through this and can help you. Go here:
>
> https://savannah.gnu.org/
>
> Go to the "new user" link in the top left, and do the necessary. Once
> you have your user set up, also add a SSH key to your profile, you'll
> need that later. Once you're logged in, go to "my groups", and request
> addition to the "emacs" group.

I'm also thinking of submitting a package for ELPA (a small addition to
orgmode to help scheduling reviews). The membership request page says
"Therefore, usually you would first contact the project developers
(e.g., using a project mailing list) before requesting formal inclusion
using this form." Is it also the etiquette for ELPA? (If so, please
consider this as a contact ☺.)

Best,

Alan