Re: Please don't obsolete "crisp.el"

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Please don't obsolete "crisp.el"
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 00:00:37 -0400

>> (1.4) Mangle the commit messages in crisp-history.patch to notify
>> these commits comes from Emacs repo.

Don't bother.  We already imported many other packages with just "git
merge" and without mangling their commit messages.

>> Of course, before I did that we should have a proper message
>> prefix/postfix the commit messages from Emacs trunk, to prevent
>> confusing ELPA existing commit log (i.e. the above skipped step 1.4).

There's no confusion: those commits are on a branch and Git knows it.
"git log" tends to display them along with everything else, but it's
a problem with the default "git log" behavior (which can be fixed with
appropriate options, IIUC), not with the history data.

Other than that it looks OK, thank you.

        Stefan