Re: Network security manager

From: Garreau\, Alexandre
Subject: Re: Network security manager
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 13:26:45 +0100

Le 19/11/2014 à 13h17, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen a écrit :
> "Garreau, Alexandre" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> ASCII art, and images in general, are really easily checkable, it takes
>> only 2s, and done. It also exists in graphic, it’s named vizhash: it
>> just compute simple colored (shaped or not) forms (triangles, circles…)
>> according output of long hash functions. It’s *really* efficient to
>> check things.
>
> Is vizhash a C library?

Unfortunately no, but there are several implementations, mainly in
javascript, PHP, and, err, Java, as far as I know. But it’s quite simple
and should be easily possible in any language where you can draw simple
figures.

The three I know:
https://github.com/sebsauvage/VizHash/
https://github.com/sametmax/VizHash.js
https://github.com/inouire/VizHash4j

I’d be really glad if someone found a way to do it with elisp… maybe
using an external program? imagemagick?