Re: master c6f03ed: Fix a problem in url.el without GnuTLS

From: David Engster
Subject: Re: master c6f03ed: Fix a problem in url.el without GnuTLS
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 10:50:13 +0100

David Engster writes:
> Ted Zlatanov writes:
>> On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:28:35 +0200 Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> EZ> No need to fear, just remember to review what "git show" displays,
>> EZ> after the merge and before you push.  If it doesn't look OK to you,
>> EZ> you can always reset to cancel the merge.
>>
>> Yup.  I did it, carefully.
>
> I'm afraid something went wrong. You did not actually merge.
>
> Could it be that you somehow rebased before pushing (by doing 'pull
> --rebase', for instance)?

Hmm. Even that wouldn't explain it, since I cannot see any rebased
commits from 'emacs-24' on 'master'. It seems like they're all squashed
into this one commit. I'd really like to see your reflog.

Anyway, I guess the best way to fix this is to do another merge of
emacs-24 with merge strategy 'ours'?

-David