Re: Dynamic loading progress

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: Dynamic loading progress
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 18:00:46 -0500

On Wed, 4 Feb 2015 22:49:44 +0100 Aurélien Aptel <address@hidden> wrote:

AA> Nope, I've used my dynamic-modules branch... fuck.

Yeah, at this point my work has diverged too much from yours.  My work
was mostly adding ChangeLogs and cleaning up, so don't worry, just keep
going with your side.

AA> The code is on my dynamic-modules branch on my github repo.

AA> $ git clone https://github.com/aaptel/emacs-dynamic-module.git
AA> $ git checkout dynamic-modules

AA> I'm sure there's a lighter way to get it (if you already have the
AA> emacs repo) involving arcane git commands. If you know them I'm
AA> interested.

    git fetch address@hidden:aaptel/emacs-dynamic-module.git dynamic-modules
    ... then work against FETCH_HEAD ...

I pushed your work so far to the Emacs repo in branch
feature/aptel/dynamic-modules-rc3 so:

    git clone emacs-repo-url
    git co feature/aptel/dynamic-modules-rc3
    git log master..

shows your commits correctly.

We can do a final cleanup with `git rebase -i master' and fix
ChangeLogs, etc. but let's get it in a working state first.

I'll delete the dynamic-modules-rc2 branch eventually but am leaving it
for now in case I want the ChangeLog entries I wrote there.

Ted