Re: Is it time to remove INTERNAL_FIELD?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Is it time to remove INTERNAL_FIELD?
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 14:28:34 +0300

> From: Oleh Krehel <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden,  address@hidden
> Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 12:57:42 +0200
>
> Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>
> >> From: Oleh Krehel <address@hidden>
> >> Cc: address@hidden,  address@hidden
> >> Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 14:05:28 +0200
> >>
> >> Is there anything else that needs to be done before merging?
> >
> > Please wait for the discussion of this issue to settle down:
>
> Is there a decision?

I'd like to know as well.  So far no one objected to leaving the
trailing underscores for the sake of the concurrency branch.  So
unless someone does come up with objections soon, I'd interpret that
as meaning that BVAR and KVAR should still append the underscore, and
the fields marked INTERNAL till today should have that underscore.